Why become a member? ×

SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Meridian 559 300 watt stereo power amp FOR SALE

I have for sale a boxed Meridian 559 300 watt stereo power amp... [url="http://www.meridian-audio.info/public/559%5B81%5D.pdf"]http://www.meridian-audio.info/public/559%5B81%5D.pdf[/url]

It is due back from Meridian next week after a complete service, there was nothing wrong or broken I just wanted to make sure everything on it is OK before a sale.
Meridian have a 6 month warranty on this service.
I have used it as part of my home Hi-Fi only and offer it up for trade or sale at under half price £999.
This amp cost me £2600.00 3 years ago......grab a bargain.

Thanks.

Edited by voxpop

[quote name='steve-soar' post='487157' date='May 13 2009, 07:08 PM']Oh my God!!!!

The Wife ain't gonna like what I'm about to ask her.

Don't hold your breath Marc. :rolleyes:[/quote]

I'm holding it.............................................................. :)

[quote name='steve-soar' post='487192' date='May 13 2009, 07:43 PM']She didn't like it one bit, sorry mate.
What speakers and front ends do you use?[/quote]

Hi Steve,
This amp can 'drive' any speaker you throw at it. I've had £7000 Kef referance right through to a small pair of Spendor studio speakers, It works with any speaker and with any load due to its massive power supply......its awesome. :)

Do you want to haggle on the price........................will she like it better??
Marc

This is a real beast of an amp.

It has two scratches one large at the back where it was marked when removing it from a rack and the other small paint marks on the top front lip where it knocked against another amp.

It is really heavy at 37KG !!!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment=25202:DSC00023.JPG]

[attachment=25203:DSC00021.JPG]

[attachment=25204:DSC00022.JPG]

[attachment=25205:DSC00020.JPG]

The price includes postage with insurance.